- Polar expeditions and cruise
- duration 26 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
This journey through the heart of Alaska reveals a land with a rugged but undeniable charm, one that has not yet relinquished all of its mysteries.
The Alaskan wilderness still boasts spots that have managed to remain untouched by man. In travelling to this wondrous frontier land, you’ll be among the privileged few. This itinerary will treat you to places of pristine wilderness and exquisite beauty, from Denali National Park, with its snowy mountains and sweeping vistas, to the majestic College Fjord in Prince William Sound. You’ll even cross the Arctic Circle. Combine that with the mighty Rocky Mountains and you’re likely to be crossing a few personal, as well as geographic, frontiers.
Day 1 : Victoria
Day 2 : Victoria > Butchart Gardens
Day 3 : Victoria > Whistler
Day 4 : Whistler
Day 5 : Whistler > Sun Peaks
Day 6 : Sun Peaks > Jasper
Day 7 : Jasper
Day 8 : Icefields Parkway > Lake Louise
Day 9 : Lake Louise > Banff
Day 10 : Banff
Day 11 : Rocky Mountaineer > Kamloops
Day 12 : Rocky Mountaineer > Vancouver
Day 13 : Vancouver
Day 14 : Vancouver – Alaskan Cruise
Day 15 : Scenic Cruising
Day 16 : Ketchikan
Day 17 : Juneau
Day 18 : Skagway
Day 19 : Glacier Bay
Day 20 : College Fjord
Day 21 : Anchorage > Talkeetna
Day 22 : Talkeetna > Denali National Park
Day 23 : Denali National Park
Day 24 : Denali National Park > Fairbanks
Day 25 : Fairbanks > Arctic Circle
Day 26 : Fairbanks
- Two night stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Balcony Stateroom on board your cruise
- Lakeview room in Lake Louise
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- 50 meals – 25 breakfasts (B), 8 lunches (L) and 17 dinners (D)
- Experience the thrill of a flight over awe-inspiring landscapes, crossing the Arctic Circle
- Cruise Ship
- Join local guides from Jasper Planetarium for an exclusive Dark Sky Experience
- Luxury group touring with knowledgeable local guides
- Venture beyond Alaska’s coastline for an exploration into its rugged interior
- Hear the fascinating stories of the Porterfield family who have lived in the harsh Alaskan wilderness for over five and a half decades
- Fully escorted smaller group with up to 36 guests
- GoldLeaf Service on board Rocky Mountaineer
- 6 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 36 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour and Cruise Directors
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Fairbanks are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 689 today.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2022, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies, Alaska & Arctic Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip adheres to the highest standards of hygiene and cleaning protocols on all ships and all tours when operating. Thorough cleaning will be conducted regularly, and hand sanitisers are located throughout the ship to ensure the highest level of personal hygiene whilst on board.