- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the worldfamous Granville Market in Vancouver
- Discover Banff and visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Enjoy Jasper and explore its lakes, waterfalls and mountains
This 10-day journey takes you through stunning Canadian landscapes, starting in Vancouver with culinary delights and spending 4 nights in breathtaking Banff and its surrounding mountains. Visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake and explore the beauty of Jasper.
Day 1: Vancouver, Canada
Day 2: Vancouver, Canada
Day 3: Vancouver, Canada
Day 4: Vancouver - Banff, Canada
Day 5: Banff, Canada
Day 6: Banff, Canada
Day 7: Banff, Canada
Day 8: Banff - Jasper, Canada
Day 9: Jasper, Canada
Day 10: Jasper - Calgary, Canada
- 9N in budget (2.5 to 3-star) or comfort (3.5 to 4-star) hotels
- 3N in Vancouver
- 4N in Banff
- 2N in Jasper
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Some Airport Transfers
- Transfer from Calgary Airport to downtown Banff
- Transfer from Jasper to Calgary Airport by public scheduled motor coach
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- Tours and Nature Excursions
- Vancouver Foodie Tour
- Banff Half Day tour
- Wildlife Experience, Lake Louise and Moraine Lake Experience
- Icefield Parkways Tour
- Applicable taxes and service charges
- International and domestic flights
- Banff National Park Fee ($9 per person per day)
- Airport taxes and porterage
- Excess luggage transfers and personal expenses
- Meals and beverages other than listed above
- Anything listed as “optional”
- Tips for drivers and guides
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies Adventure 10D/9N (Summer) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies Adventure 10D/9N (Summer) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies Adventure 10D/9N (Summer) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols