- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax at Sulphur Mountain hot springs after a day’s walking
- Drive the famous Icefields Parkway, rated as 'one of the best drives in the world'
- Two nights in Whistler, Jasper National Park, Golden and Banff
- Visit stunning Agnes Lake
Get ready for mountains, lakes and glaciers, Canadian style! Explore some of North America's grandest scenery and take advantage of the hiking and adventure activities available on this lodging tour. Walk to stunning waterfalls and aquamarine lakes, spot wildlife in wilderness parks and enjoy the spectacularly scenic Icefields Parkway. Add on as much adventure as you want, from zip lining to mountain biking, and white water rafting to canoeing. See Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, then return to city life in Calgary. This 11 day Canadian Rockies tour is one great big adventure, so what are you waiting for?
Wells Gray Provincial Park
Jasper National Park
Icefields Parkway - Golden
Yoho National Park
Lake Louise - Banff National Park
Banff National Park
- 1 nights budgetlodging
- 9 nights hotel
- All meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 199 today.
- Save US$ 132+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.