- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 50
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ice Explorer tour, Athabasca Glacier
- Entry to Banff, Jasper and Yoho National Parks
- Visit Lake Louise and Morraine Lake
- Orientation tours of Banff and Jasper National Parks
Is this trip for you? AWE-INSPIRING. ADVENTUROUS. EXHILERATING. Words can't describe how BREATHTAKING this place is, so why would we try? Spend 10 days exploring the best of Canada's National Parks. Take an unforgettable ride on the Athabasca Glacier. Soak up the magic of Lake Louise. And share the ride with an awesome bunch of people just as syced to be here as you. Time to discover whether the Rockies really live up to the rep. Spoiler: they 100% do.
Day 1 : Vancouver, British Columbia to Okanagan Region
Day 2 : Okanagan Region to Banff, Alberta
Day 3 : Banff
Day 4 : Banff to Jasper National Park
Day 5 : Jasper National Park
Day 6 : Jasper National Park to Sun Peaks
Day 7 : Sun Peaks to Whistler
Day 8 : Whistler
Day 9 : Whistler
Day 10 : Whistler to Vancouver
- 9 nights in hotels
- motels and lodges
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Via Ferrata climb in Banff: $130 CAD
-Ride the Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff: $55 CAD
-Whitewater rafting in Banff: $185 CAD
-Bike hire in Jasper: from $35 CAD
-Ziplining in Whistler: from $95 CAD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.