- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs in Banff
- Fresh fish and meat BBQ cookout
- Hit the trails in stunning Whistler
This Canadian family holiday is the perfect outdoor adventure! Immerse yourself in some of the most amazing scenery that Canada offers, explore the trails on foot or by bike, spot diverse wildlife, canoe on brilliant turquoise lakes or even raft the white water of Kicking Horse River. Discover Athabasca Glacier on an included guided walk, and make your holiday as leisurely or as adventurous as you like by opting for lakeside strolls and scenic gondola rides or extreme zip lining! Busy days are followed by the chance to soak in hot springs or relax by the campfire and share stories of your adventures. Each day will be even more exciting than the last!
Wells Gray Provincial Park
Jasper National Park
Icefields Parkway - Yoho National Park
Lake Louise - Banff National Park
Banff National Park
Banff National Park - Calgary
- 10 nights camping
- 1 nights hotel
- 10 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Family Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Family Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Family Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Family Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.