- Walking tour
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike in the majestic Canadian RockiesDiscover Banff, Yoho and Jasper National ParksEnjoy incredible wildlife viewing
This Canadian family holiday is the perfect outdoor adventure! Raft, canoe, hike and bike amongst some of the most amazing scenery that Canada has to offer. Float upon the brilliant turquoise water of Lake Louise, spot the diverse wildlife of Wells Gray, hike in Whistler or discover Athabasca Glacier on an included guided walk. Busy days are followed by the chance to relax by the campfire and share stories from the road. From glacier walking to soaking in natural hot springs, each day will be even more exciting than the last.
Day 1: Start Vancouver
Day 2-3: Whistler
Day 4-5: Wells Gray Provincial Park
Day 6-7: Jasper National Park
Day 8: Icefields parkway to Yoho National Park.
Day 9: Full day to explore Yoho N.P.; optional white water rafting, canoeing, or
hiking trail at Takakkaw Falls.
Day 10: To the outdoor enthusiast's paradise of Banff National Park.
Day 11: Full day for optional activities in Banff N.P. such as hiking, helicopter
ride, Sulphur Mountains Hot Springs.
Day 12: We leave the wilderness behind and travel to Calgary; trip ends.
- 8 nights participatory camping, 2 nights multi share cabins and 1 night hotel,All accommodation10 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Travel by private minibus with trailer for luggage and equipment
- All transport and listed activities
- Group normally 6 to 13, plus leader,Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Family Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Family Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Family Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Family Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.