- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- Orca viewing Zodiac tour around Victoria
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour from Tofino
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife
- Relax in Miette Hot Springs
The Canadian Rockies are incredible: rugged peaks, untouched fir forests and radiant glaciers interspersed with valleys rich with wildlife, from Black Bears, to deer, moose and coyotes. This tour visits the unmissable sights of the Rockies and Lake Louise, but also delves deeper, venturing far off the beaten track. Bella Coola and Tweedsmuir are rarely visited by tourists and offer a true wilderness experience. You’ll enjoy two dedicated boat trips from Vancouver Island to spot bear and whales in their natural habitat. This trip is a rare blend of the highlights and the lesser visited gems, showcasing Canada's spectacular wilderness and the wildlife which lives here.
Tofino - Ucluelet
Tofino - Ucluelet
Inside Passage - Bella Coola
Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
Wells Gray Provincial Park
Mount Robson - Jasper National Park
Jasper National Park
Icefields Parkway - Banff National Park
Banff National Park
Banff National Park - Calgary
- 14 nights hotel
- Wi-Fi available in some hotels
- All meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle, ferry and zodiac boat
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Grand American Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 237 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 158 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 06 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.