- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
This journey through the heart of Alaska reveals a land with a rugged but undeniable charm, one that has not yet relinquished all of its mysteries.
The Alaskan wilderness still boasts spots that have managed to remain untouched by man. In travelling to this wondrous frontier land, you’ll be among the privileged few. This itinerary will treat you to places of pristine wilderness and exquisite beauty, from Denali National Park, with its snowy mountains and sweeping vistas, to the majestic College Fjord in Prince William Sound. You’ll even cross the Arctic Circle.
Day 1 : Vancouver
Day 2 : Scenic Cruising
Day 3 : Ketchikan
Day 4 : Juneau
Day 5 : Skagway
Day 6 : Glacier Bay
Day 7 : College Fjord
Day 8 : Anchorage > Talkeetna
Day 9 : Talkeetna > Denali National Park
Day 10 : Denali National Park
Day 11 : Denali National Park > Fairbanks
Day 12 : Fairbanks > Arctic Circle
Day 13 : Fairbanks
- 12 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunchs
- 10 Dinners
- Cruise Ship
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Fairbanks are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaska including the Arctic Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 185+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alaska including the Arctic Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2022, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alaska including the Arctic Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaska including the Arctic Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip adheres to the highest standards of hygiene and cleaning protocols on all ships and all tours when operating. Thorough cleaning will be conducted regularly, and hand sanitisers are located throughout the ship to ensure the highest level of personal hygiene whilst on board.