- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Chilean culture and traditions in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Valparaiso
- Experience the city’s bohemian lifestyle aboard public transportation, in its murallined streets
- Admire the immense Pacific Ocean from a lookout point, taking in the colourful houses that fill the surrounding hills
- Take a ride on the famous Ascensores de Valparaiso, unique hillside elevators that date back to the 19th century
Prepare your senses to discover Valparaiso through its traditions, artistic expression, and cultural idiosyncrasies. We’ll take you to the shores of the Pacific to admire the colourful houses, graffiti and murals, and historic hillside elevators of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Don’t miss this cultural feast for a real taste of Chilean local life!
We'll meet for your Valparaíso tour at Plaza Aníbal Pinto next to Neptune's fountain. On this tour, you’ll experience local life in the seaport city of Valparaiso. A city of lights and an important site of Chilean culture and traditions, you can find bohemian life and artistic expression everywhere here.
We will travel on public transport, and hop aboard the famous Ascensores de Valparaiso, hillside elevators that are part of the unique identity of this UNESCO city. We’ll also have a traditional Chilean lunch in a cozy restaurant and meet local artists.
This Valparaíso tour will also take you to a lookout point to admire the immensity of the ocean that quietly bathes the bay of the Pacific coast. We’ll explore Valpo as it’s known to locals; from the hillsides lined with colourful houses to the streets painted with graffiti.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Colours of Valparaiso tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 December 2020, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colours of Valparaiso tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colours of Valparaiso tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Plaza Aníbal Pinto (next to the "Fuente de Neptuno"). View map.Meeting end point :
Plaza Sotomayor, ValparaisoCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.