- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride through the Terevaka volcano
- The highest volcano on Easter Island
- And you will get beautiful views of the island with the blue ocean surrounding the landscape.
- Immerse yourself in the Rapa Nui region through snorkeling where you can get to know the reef and interact with marine fauna and flora.
A 4-day trip full of adventure and excitement in Rapa Nui to get to know the best of the island through different activities to obtain amazing views. From a riding through the Terevaka volcano, the hightest volcano in the island, to a dinner show like a local to immerse in their customs and culture, this tour will make your holidays and unforgettable experience
Day 1 - Arrival at the Easter Island
You will be transferred from the airport to the selected hotel. Around 8:00 PM, we will pick you up to live an incredible night at a traditional dinner show that will allow you to learn more about the island, its culture, and history. You will enjoy a Polynesian show, and you can participate in the ancestral ritual of curanto, where food is cooked in a special way.
Day 2 - Snorkeling in Motus Island
We will meet at 11:30 AM to head to the Hanga Roa cove where our boat will depart. After a boat ride, we will reach the Motus, small islets that are born from the sea. From here we will put on the suits and snorkel among the most transparent waters in the world. After this beautiful experience, we will return to Hanga Roa where we will have free time to visit the beach.
Day 3 - Terevaka Volcano Tour
At 9:00 AM, we will pick you up for a ride of approximately 3 hours in total, in which we will go to the Terevaka volcano. This volcano is the highest on the island, and from here we will get stunning 360-degree views of the entire region. Return at noon and the rest of the day free to visit the beach or the city.
Day 4 - Good-bye Easter Island
Depending on your flight schedule, you will have free time to explore the beach or make last-minute purchases. At the indicated time, the transfer will take you to the international airport of Easter Island. End of services!
- 3 nights of accommodation in selected hotel in standard room with breakfast included.
- Excursions and transfers detailed in the program.
- Transfer in / out to the airport in Spanish.
- Excursions in Spanish or English
- Entrances to the National Park
- Extras, meals, drinks & services not detailed in the program
- Personal expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-Day Easter Island Adventure Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-Day Easter Island Adventure Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day Easter Island Adventure Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.