- Explore the megalithic temples which are the oldest freestanding structures in the world
- Discover Malta's capital Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the coast and capital city of Malta's sister island, Gozo
A highlights tour of Malta and Gozo exploring the wealth of historic attractions on these Mediterranean islands. Discover contrasting island lifestyles; see colourful Maltese fishing boats and sample wonderful food and wine along the way.
Gozo - Explore Malta's unspoilt sister island including the capital of Victoria and its stunning rocky coastline
Valletta - In Malta's capital, admire the impressive fortifications, imposing churches and bustling Grand Harbour
Megalithic Temples - Discover the oldest freestanding structures in the world, the UNESCO-Listed temples of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra.
Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our 'Classical Sicily' (trip code: MLAS) to make a two week holiday to these varied Mediterranean islands
Day 1 : Join trip at Malta International Airport and take the ferry to Gozo
Day 2 : Walking tour of Victoria and the Ggantija temples at Xaghra
Day 3 : Visit Dwejra and take a scenic walk to Xwejni Bay; ferry to Malta
Day 4 : Tour of Valletta Old City and visit Saint John's Co-Cathedral
Day 5 : Walking tour of the Three Cities and Grand Harbour cruise
Day 6 : Explore Hagar Qim Temples and enjoy a local food and wine tasting
Day 7 : Visit to Mdina, San Anton Botanical Gardens and the Mosta Dome
Day 8 : Trip ends in St Paul's
- Hotel Calypso (2 nights)
- Mayflower Hotel (5 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Valletta and from Sliema are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 February 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Malta and Gozo Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.