- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Valletta: Explore the capital with your Local Expert. Visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and get lost in its beautiful 16th century buildings including St John’s CoCathedral, designed in a baroque fashion.
- Marsaxlokk: See the Luzzus lined along the waterfront and enjoy time to browse the market, a staple for locals after fresh seafood and other tasty delicacies.
- Mdina: Explore Mdina with a Local Expert in the late afternoon to explore this golden city. Known as the Silent City for its shady streets and peaceful atmosphere.
Experience the heart of Malta during this 6-day guided tour. Venture from your waterfront hotel in Sliema to the capital of Malta: In Valletta, you will meet a Local Expert who will guide you through the Fortress City, filled with golden-hued buildings and anchored by St. John's Cathedral. In the beautiful village of Marsaxlokk, relax on the waterfront as you watch traditional fishing boats float across the clear blue water — then eat their fresh catch during a delicious local lunch. Later, in Mdina, join a Local Expert on a walk through the fortified Silent City, nicknamed for its peaceful atmosphere. Then, toast to an incredible journey during a final celebration dinner with your fellow travelers.
Day 1: Welcome to Malta
Day 2: Southern Delights Relaxed Start
Day 3: Free time in Sliema Relaxed Start
Day 4: Free Day in Malta
Day 5: Mdina the Silent City
Day 6: Depart Malta
- Sliema: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers at your luxury hotel in Sliema.
- Sliema: Toast to your trip with your fellow travellers and enjoy a Celebration Dinner at a wonderful local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 5 Breakfast (B), and 3 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- : We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- : Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxurious, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom. Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards. Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will delight you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- : Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- : Our Well-Being Directors take a proactive approach to your welfare ensuring all well-being regulations are met (available on tours with 21 or more guests).
- : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
- Sliema: Visit the Xrobb L-Ghagin Nature Park for a tour of the wildlife rehabilitation center. Through wildlife research and environmental conservation, the park protects existing natural habitats, namely garigue, steppe and endemic cliff communities as well as afforestation of over 15,000 trees with indigenous trees and shrubs within degraded areas. This experience advances UN Sustainable Development Goal 15: Life On Land.
- Sliema: Visit the National War Museum, site of a former air raid shelter. Learn about the important role Malta played during WWII over a lecture by an historian.
- Any international flights to/from Valletta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Easy Pace Malta tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easy Pace Malta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Easy Pace Malta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easy Pace Malta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.