- Tasting of the best tapas in the distinguished streets and markets of Valencia
- Visit to the Modernist style market covered by domes and different height roofs
Tapas and “ir de tapas” (going out for tapas snacks and drinks) is very much a custom of Spain – the idea of tasting a variety of different tapas washed down with some good wine and enjoying good conversation.
The tour involves strolling down various streets and squares and seeing some of the major monuments in Valencia’s old quarter. Visitors will stop at the two main traditional markets: Mercado Central (Central Market) and the Mercado of MossenSorell. In both them, we will taste some of the products that are sold in these markets.
- Official Guide
- Tasting of 2 different products in each market and 2 drinks
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
- Entrance fees to the monuments
This tour is in English, Dutch or German. It can operate in three languages simultaneously.
Children under 4 years old are free, drinks and consumptions not included.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.