- Explore Valencia at your own pace while pedalling
- See the unique urban forest in Spain: Turia Gardens
- Be a part of Valencia’s historic city centre and see the majestic buildings architecture
The Valencia Bike Tour is the different, original, and environmentally-friendly fun tour, starting with the Turia Gardens, the former riverbed that used to wind its way through the city.
Later on participants pedal down the streets, squares and by the main monuments of the old city until they get to Valencia’s newest landmark, the City of Arts & Sciences.
Explore Valencia while pedalling: go all over the Turia Gardens, discover the historic city centre and look at the City of the Arts and Sciences. Return to the starting point stopping in a bar to relax and have a refreshment if you wish (not included).
- Multilingual Official Guide
- Rain ponchos available if needed
- Helmets and child seats are available on request
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Visitors are requested to wear comfortable clothes in winter & in case of rain appropriate clothing.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.