- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Ever have that dream where you're in a centuries-old town centre with a bunch of new friends when suddenly a giant food fight breaks out and you start to throw tomatoes at anyone and everyone? Well now's your opportunity to live it out loud. Seriously, this is one weird and wonderful experience you've got to see to believe. La Tomatina is one of the world's most unusual festivals in which people gather in the town square of Buñol to pelt each other with squashed tomatoes while trying to grab a leg of ham from the top of a greased pole. Read that again and then do this four-day adventure you'll talk about forever.
Day 1: Valencia
Day 2: Valencia
Day 3: Valencia
Day 4: Valencia
- Hostel (3 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people)
No meals included
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Shared shuttle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Orientation walk in Valencia
- Entrance to La Tomatina Festival in Buñol
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Valencia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this La Tomatina: Food Fights & Delights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this La Tomatina: Food Fights & Delights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
La Tomatina: Food Fights & Delights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this La Tomatina: Food Fights & Delights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.