- Discover the natural and cultural highlights of the Silk Road in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Delve into rich and colourful Uzbekistan
- Uncover all facets of Samarkand's incredible Registan. This much-photographed public square is one of the true pinnacles of Islamic architecture
- Experience for yourself the legend that is Central Asian hospitality
- Marvel at the beautiful Song Kol Lake, where in mid-summer you may see flocks of sheep, goats and herds of horses watched over by nomadic herdsmen and their families
- Visit the lesser known Hanyangling Mausoleum, of the Han Dynasty. In our opinion this site is far more authentic and interesting than the better known Terracotta Warriors.
- Visit the incredible UNESCO World Heritage site of the Mogao Caves, a important Buddhist site of the Silk Road.
- Overnight in a yurt. Yurts are the traditional dwellings of the Kyrgyz people, made of felt and tarpaulins on a round frame.
Highlights8% off Today
- Join a local family for a master cooking class on the classic Uzbek meal known as Plov.
- Stop in the famed ceramics city of Gijduvan and join a pottery master for a memorable demonstration.
- Enjoy a full day of guided exploration in Tashkent.
- Learn ancient cooking techniques in Samarkand
- Connect with the locals in a desert yurt community
- Marvel at colourful mosaic buildings
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results