- Uncover all facets of Samarkand's incredible Registan. This much-photographed public square is one of the true pinnacles of Islamic architecture
- Experience for yourself the legend that is Central Asian hospitality
- Marvel at the beautiful Song Kol Lake, where in mid-summer you may see flocks of sheep, goats and herds of horses watched over by nomadic herdsmen and their families
- Learn ancient cooking techniques in Samarkand
- Connect with the locals in a desert yurt community
- Marvel at colourful mosaic buildings
From US$ 1,299 US$ 1,208 10 days View Tour
|May 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 4||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit the lesser known Hanyangling Mausoleum, of the Han Dynasty. In our opinion this site is far more authentic and interesting than the better known Terracotta Warriors.
- Visit the incredible UNESCO World Heritage site of the Mogao Caves, a important Buddhist site of the Silk Road.
- Overnight in a yurt. Yurts are the traditional dwellings of the Kyrgyz people, made of felt and tarpaulins on a round frame.
From US$ 6,290 28 days View Tour
|Jun 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||Only 10 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results