- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Go canoeing on the Lapataia River
- Visit a sea lion colony
- Enjoy free time in breathtaking Ushuaia
Travel to the southernmost tip of the continent to Tierra del Fuego and enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Beagle Canal, surrounded by beautiful forests, lakes, rivers and mountains. Visit a talkative sea lion colony before your amazing 3-day trip comes to end.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Ushuaia, Argentina
Day 2: Ushuaia, Argentina
Day 3: Ushuaia, Argentina
Day 4: Ushuaia, Argentina
- 3 Nights accommodation in hostels or 3 or 4-star hotels, depending on package
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- Airport transfers
- Ushuaia airport pick-up & drop-off
- Active, multi-sport adventures
- Full day tour to Tierra del Fuego National Park with trekking & canoe at Lapataia River
- Sea lion colony half day navigation
- Other meals and drinks
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (aprox 23 USD per person)
- Port Tax for Navigation (aprox 3 USD per person)
- Transfers to/from port
- Towels (if staying in a hostel dorm room)
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (AR$350)
- Port tax for navigation (approx. $3 USD per person)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ushuaia & Tierra Del Fuego Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 26 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ushuaia & Tierra Del Fuego Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ushuaia & Tierra Del Fuego Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.