- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 11+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Tierra del Fuego National Park. Visit Lapataia Bay & Lake Roca
- Stay two nights in Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world
- See the massive Perito Moreno Glacier
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park
We will pick you up on arrival in Ushuaia. Visit Tierra del Fuego National Park and see Bahia Lapataia as well as Lake Roca among other highlights before returning to the city to enjoy a Beagle Channel navigation by boat. See Bird´s Island, Sea Lion´s Island and Les Eclareirs Lighthouse.
Head for El Calafate, home to the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentino Lake and Los Glaciares National Park. See Perito Moreno and explore Los Glaciares before its time to head home.
Please note that domestic flights and national park entrance fees are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Ushuaia arrival
Day 2: Explore Ushuaia: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 3: Ushuaia - El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 5: El Calafate: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
Day 6: El Calafate
- Meals: 6 breakfasts
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour
- Excursions as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary in select 4-star hotel
- Domestic flights
- Entrance fees to the national parks not mentioned on the tour price
- Tours and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.