- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the beauty of Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world
- Visit Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Navigate the Beagle Channel by boat
Take a trip to Lake Roca and Bahia Lapataia to enjoy the stunning beauty of this place. As an optional activity, there is the incredible Train of the End of the World (FAF), a must-do for travelers visiting this place for the first time.
Before its time to head back to civilization, we will take you to see the beautiful lakes of Fagnano and Escondido. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Ushuaia arrival
Day 2: Ushuaia: Tierra del Fuego & Beagle Channel
Day 3: Ushuaia: Tierra del Fuego Island
Day 4: Ushuaia departure
- Meals: 4 breakfasts
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Tours and excursions as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfer
- International flight tickets
- Argentina visa
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.