- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend seven full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Go farther south than most have ever gone.
- Spend time on deck searching for whales and watching soaring albatross.
- Get up close and personal with a variety of penguin species.
A massive rookery of penguins shuffles across a frozen shore; a pod of whales glides through frigid waters; dramatic landscapes float off in the distance — welcome to Antarctica. Join us on a voyage of discovery to our planet’s last frontier — a mysterious and virtually pristine paradise. Our ice-strengthened expedition ship is ideally suited to cruising this icy wilderness, and her expert staff are on hand to ensure you’ll fully appreciate all the majesty you encounter. Sail the Drake Passage past the South Shetland Islands, then really explore the western coast of the Antarctic Peninsula. Prepare yourself for an adventure like no other — more like a private expedition than a traditional cruise.
Day 1: Ushuaia
Day 2: Ushuaia/Drake Passage (1B, 1D)
Day 3: Days 3-4 Drake Passage/South Shetland Islands
Day 4: Days 5-6 South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula
Day 5: Days 7-8 Antarctic Peninsula/Antarctic Circle
Day 6: Days 9-11 Antarctic Circle/Drake Passage
Day 7: Day 12 Drake Passage (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 8: Day 13 Drake Passage/Ushuaia (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 9: Day 14 Ushuaia (1B)
Day 10: Antarctic Circle/Drake Passage
Day 11: Drake Passage
Day 12: Drake Passage/Ushuaia
Day 13: Ushuaia
Day 14: Ushuaia
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 12 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 12 dinners
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- 12 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Ushuaia, on a twin share basis
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to/from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Quest for the Antarctic Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 490 today.
- Save US$ 326+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Quest for the Antarctic Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Quest for the Antarctic Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Quest for the Antarctic Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 10 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.