- duration 11 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Patagonia and Cape Horn
- Sail through fjords at the end of the world
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy several activities including 4wheeldriving, hiking and penguin spotting
Start in Ushuaia, the "city at the end of the world". Sail the Strait of Magellan up to Cape Horn, joining Argentine and Chilean Patagonia, aboard a state-of-the-art adventure cruise ship. Enjoy this five-day, four-night journey between Ushuaia (Argentina) and Punta Arenas (Chile) through some of the planet's most remote places and incredible scenery, sailing through fjords where no other cruise ship can go.
Continue the adventure on land in Torres del Paine National Park, where you can marvel at the park's turquoise lakes, icebergs, rivers, lenga forests and extensive pampas visited by guanacos, ñandúes and pumas.
Finish your trip in El Calafate, where you will be able to visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
Take this extraordinary trip and explore all of the glorious attractions that Patagonia has to offer!
Suggestions for improvements:'
1. The Buenos Aires tour was unremarkable. Too short, not given time to go inside most attractions, didn't stop at key places for picture opportunities.
2. The cruise didn't offer evening entertainment. It was too boring with nothing to do after the daily expedition”
Day 1: Start in Ushuaia, "the end of the world"
Day 2: Fagnano & Escondido lakes in 4x4 vehicles.
Day 3: Tierra del Fuego National Park.Board Australis Cruise.
Day 4: Cape Horn - Wulaia Bay
Day 5: Pía Glacier – Garibaldi Glacier
Day 6: Agostini Sound – Águila Glacier – Cóndor Glacier
Day 7: Magdalena Island - Punta Arenas. The adventure goes on.
Day 8: Torres del Paine National Park.
Day 9: From Puerto Natales to El Calafate.
Day 10: Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 11: From El Calafate to Buenos Aires
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels for 6 nights, including breakfasts
- Accomodation onboard cruise ship for 4-nights
- Personalized concierge service by our experience manager before and during the trip
- Meals on the cruise ship and as detailed in the itinerary
- All land transportation and professional guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in small, exclusive groups
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 157 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.