- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the fascinating history of the Falkland Islands
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Visit the stunning Antarctic Peninsula
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales
The journey begins in the Falklands with its large population of Rockhopper and Magellanic penguins, along with Black-browed albatross. In South Georgia, the ship threads her way through magical fjords to Salisbury Plain and Gold Harbour, places so remote that they have evolved into astonishing wildlife havens boasting a 100,000-plus population of King penguins on their beaches.The voyage continues to an enchanted world of icebergs and ice-covered mountains in the bays and channels of the Antarctic Peninsula. This is home to an extraordinary array of wildlife: penguins of almost all descriptions, Leopard and smaller seals, and three or four species of whales.
Day 1: Board ship and sail along the Beagle Channel.
Day 2: Sail east towards the Falkland Islands.
Day 3-4: Falkland Islands.
At sea sailing towards South Georgia.
At sea sailing towards the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic
South Shetlands and Antarctic Peninsula.
Sail back through the Drake Passage.
Disembark and end in Ushuaia.
- 18 nights on the ship, 1 night in hotel in Ushuaia , All accommodation
- Beer and wine during dinner (except departures on Akademik Ioffe)
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Expedition cruising in comfortable conditions
- All meals while on the ship
- Full complement of qualified Expedition Staff
- Any international flights to/from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 2699 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.