- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- age_requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Antarctic Peninsula with its attractions, King George, South Shetlands, and other areas
- Expect to see different penguin species, whales, orcas, sea leopards, and more!
- Two landings are planned per day while in South Shetlands Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
- Open bridge policy and activities with knowledgeable experts onboard
The ship has a capacity for 90 passengers in 46 comfortable cabins and suites and is prepared with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and extremely helpful crew. The trip includes landings and other activities. Please see the itinerary for more details.
It is really important for us to spend some special words to thank Santiago Tur, we've to say that without the help of Santiago our great travel manager, this trip would have been incomplete.
Santiago has done everything possible to respond to our non-trivial needs, providing customized services, above our expectations. From early email exchanges he showed extraordinary efficiency, readiness on a huge amount of requests and continuous positive mood in trying to rework the trip according to our needs.
Santiago has been really patient and helpful not only during the preparation of the travel but even once we were in Argentina, he helped us to be in touch with the local agencies, and also replying to our doubts and questions during the weekend and the night
All agencies that have accompanied us on trips have shown equal efficiency, punctuality, availability. No delay, no deviation from what was planned. Indeed, in the face of little variations under our responsibility, we received support not budgeted.
If our trip was so beautiful it is definitely also thank to those who helped us to design it and make it happen.
Everything was perfect and perfectly-arranged. We will recommend your agency to anyone who needs to plan a trip in Argentina.”
Our guide Leondro (Leo)was a genuinely nice person , very caring and well organised and prompt.
Our bus was clean and Jos our driver took pride in it and was lovely to us all even though he did not speak English (this was not a problem with Leo to interpret)
Accomodation for Marion and I was good in all areas. Thanks for your recommendations and getting back to us promptly when we needed more information, overall a great trip. Thank you !”
Day 1: Ushuaia: the adventure begins
Day 2: At sea, across the Drake Passage
Day 3: At sea, across the Drake Passage
Day 4: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 5: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 6: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 7: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 8: At sea, crossing the Drake Passage
Day 9: At sea, crossing the Drake Passage up north
Day 10: Return to Ushuaia
- Voyage aboard the USHUAIA as indicated in the itinerary.
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material and detailed post-expedition log.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights transfers to/from the vessel
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (strongly recommended)
- Pre- and post land arrangements
- Passport and visa expenses
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Meals ashore
- Excess baggage charges and/or all items of a personal nature such as bar and beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- Earn US$ 270+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.