- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Antarctic Peninsula with its attractions, King George, South Shetlands, and other areas
- Expect to see different penguin species, whales, orcas, sea leopards, and more!
- Two landings are planned per day while in South Shetlands Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
- Open bridge policy and activities with knowledgeable experts onboard
The ship has a capacity for 90 passengers in 46 comfortable cabins and suites and is prepared with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and extremely helpful crew. The trip includes landings and other activities. Please see the itinerary for more details.
We had a most enjoyable and lovely time in Argentina. Thank you for all your help and perfect co-ordination for organizing our trip. You have made our trip a most enjoyable holiday.
Our thanks also to your colleague and tour guides.”
Thank you for organizing everything!”
Day 1: Ushuaia: the adventure begins
Day 2: At sea, across the Drake Passage
Day 3: At sea, across the Drake Passage
Day 4: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 5: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 6: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 7: Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetlands
Day 8: At sea, crossing the Drake Passage
Day 9: At sea, crossing the Drake Passage up north
Day 10: Return to Ushuaia
- Voyage aboard the USHUAIA as indicated in the itinerary.
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material and detailed post-expedition log.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights transfers to/from the vessel
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (strongly recommended)
- Pre- and post land arrangements
- Passport and visa expenses
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Meals ashore
- Excess baggage charges and/or all items of a personal nature such as bar and beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- Save US$ 270+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.