- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 10+ yrs
- Set foot on Antarctica — the world's leastvisited continent.
- Watch majestic albatross soar by the ship while crossing the Drake Passage.
- Opt to brave the chill of a polar plunge.
- Witness immense icebergs and magnificent glaciers.
The Antarctic Peninsula is anything but a world of white desolation. Join us on a true adventure to a world of immense scale and visual splendour. Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way you look at your world. Encounter huge whales, enormous rookeries of penguins, and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed. This 11-day expedition will introduce you to the magic of the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
Day 1: Ushuaia/Drake Passage
Day 2: Drake Passage/South Shetland Islands
Day 3: Drake Passage/South Shetland Islands
Day 4: South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula
Day 5: South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula
Day 6: South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula
Day 7: South Shetland Islands/Antarctic Peninsula
Day 8: Drake Passage/Ushuaia
Day 9: Drake Passage/Ushuaia
Day 10: Ushuaia
Day 11: Ushuaia
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 9 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- 9 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Ushuaia, on a twin share basis
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to/from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Antarctica Classic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 350 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 233 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Antarctica Classic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctica Classic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.