- Polar expeditions and cruise
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 132
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- This journey includes the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falklands for a truly diverse journey through the world’s southern reaches.
- See the snowy mountains, icebergs and glaciers of South Georgia and look out for blue whales in the frosty waters – scientists report a huge swell in sightings here recently.
- The Antarctic Peninsula is teeming with wildlife and with a team of polar experts on board, you have a great chance of seeing whales, penguins and seals of all types.
- The Falkland Islands loom large in our collective memory, but few know just how starkly beautiful they are. Spend two days finding out.
This 20-day expedition encompasses the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, the remote Falkland Islands and the extraordinary beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. Experience a great diversity of landscapes and unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities on twice-daily excursions led by polar experts. When the days are done, you can relax in comfort on board your vessel, listening to fascinating lectures or indulging in a spa treatment. This polar adventure is perfect for those who want to go beyond the standard itinerary for a greater understanding of the history and environments of the world’s south.
Ushuaia - Embarkation Day
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
Crossing the Drake Passage
Disembarkation in Ushuaia, Argentina
- Expedition Voyage, Comfortable hotel
- 19 Breakfasts, 17 Lunches, 18 Dinners
- Expedition cruise ship , Zodiac
- Any international flights to/from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia from Ushuaia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia from Ushuaia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia from Ushuaia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia from Ushuaia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip runs on a number of polar expedition vessels, depending on the departure date. Each ship is equipped with well-appointed and comfortable staterooms, spacious common areas and outdoor viewing decks, but the exact layout and features do vary between ships. When booking a polar expedition, ensure that you note the ship name carefully in the ‘Dates & Availability’ section and consult its individual boat page to learn more about your vessel. For further information, speak to a Peregrine booking agent.
- Some people may experience seasickness during the voyage. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for details on how to prepare.
- As you’d expect, temperatures in the Antarctic are freezing. A warm parka will be provided along with waterproof boots and unlimited hot drinks, but please see the 'Packing' section of the Essential Trip Information for further important details on what to bring.
- While this trip is not physically demanding, you will need to be mobile enough to walk up and down stairs between decks, make wet and dry landings by Zodiac and walk over sometimes rough terrain. The weather plays a pivotal part in this adventure and although there’s an itinerary in place, there are no guarantees that you’ll be able to do everything that is planned for. A level of flexibility and openness to embracing the unexpected are important in expedition travel, especially to such a remote area.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers