Looking for available travel experts
446 Trips by Urban AdventuresStreet, Hanoi, Vietnam
- City sites, a handicraft market, a religious icon, and a pit stop at a local spot — this Yaoundé tour gives you all the highlights so that you’ll know the city like a local in just a day! You’ll see buildings that hold the politics of Cameroon, learn about the independence of West Africa, visit a monastery, and then look down at it all from the peak of one of the highest points in the city..
- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market.
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup.
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide.
- Discover the history of Argentine wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas.
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation.
- Travel back to a time of seafaring convicts, plague and drama.
- Visits a top Australian archeological site.
- Capture unique views of Sydney landmarks.
- Learn about the fascinating people that shaped Fremantle - or 'Freo' for short!.
- Uncover the stories of Fremantle’s maritime past, pioneering heroes and shady criminals.
- See landmarks like the Roundhouse and Fremantle Prison.
- Feed your imagination with the intriguing history of Fremantle.
- Join the bohemian buzz of the affectionately named‘Cappuccino Strip’.
- Marvel at the beautifully preserved architecture of the city.
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food.
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche.
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail.
- Discover the neighborhoods of Annapolis on an all-electric eCruiser.
- Watch colonial era architecture.
- Enjoy breath-taking views of Chesapeake Bay and Annapolis Harbor.
- Interact with locals at the San Pedro Market.
- Explore the curious carvings at the Temple of the Moon.
- Walk through Cusco's streets and discover stories of the great Inca Empire.
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine.
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta.
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes.
- Breathtaking views of Lima Bay from atop Morro Solar.
- Experience a variety of vibrant cultures and neighbourhoods on two wheels.
- Romantic finish to your two-wheeled escapade.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food.
- Explore boho Lima through its bars.
- Sample pisco cocktails.
- Join a guided walk and experience the light side of Sydney! Our local guide will delve into the stories behind the buildings of Vivid Light, including the Sydney Opera House and Customs House, and the oldest suburb in Sydney, The Rocks..
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture.
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales.
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!.
- Learn to make the ultimate Pisco Sour.
- Try your fave Pisco flavors.
- Explore the ancient streets of Cusco.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Explore the Selva Tropical Rain forest, home to toucans, monkeys, parrots and many more.
- Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, home to 400 bird species.
- The original chocolate tour at the cocoa plantation.
- Explore the vibrant streets of the city on your bike.
- Discover Soweto's rich history and culture.
- Visit a Soweto shebeen bar for a game of pool and drinks.
- Explore the Wynwood Art District.
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art.
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes.
- See the underbelly of Houston in its historic tunnel network.
- Link up to some historic buildings without the light of day.
- Take the hidden route to the city’s spectacular sights.
Houston is a particularly awesome city to witness, but little do many know there lies ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Houston/Houston
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Explore the favourite local cocktail haunts in East Village NYC.
- Learn interesting facts about the role of cocktails through America’s prohibition era.
- Get pro shopping tips on choosing the best locally distilled spirits.
- Get a taste of Europe with a lovely Dutch breakfast.
- Taste your way through numerous famous multicultural districts.
- See some of the historic and cultural sites unique to NYC.
- Get under the skin of San Jose and Escazu, ‘The City of the Witches’.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Central Market.
- Discover the tradition of Costa Rican masks.
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport.
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes.
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results