7 Trips by Unu Raymi Expeditionsf2-b Calle Colombia, Independiencia, Cusco, Peru
- See gorgeous views of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Enjoy trekking on the Santa Cruz trail.
- Climb Mt.
7 day trekking tour in Peru, visiting Santa Cruz Trek, Huaraz and Huascaran National Park. Read More
Highlights15% off Today
- Enjoy multi-day trekking in southern Peru while enjoying stunning mountain landscapes..
- Ascend the colourful Rainbow Mountain (Mount Vinicunca).
- Spend one night camping out under the stars, near the famous ruins of Choquequirao.
18 day trekking trip in Peru, visiting Cusco, Machu Picchu and Choquequirao Trek. Read More
SavingUS$ 593From US$ 3,950 US$ 3,357 18 days View Tour
HighlightsGroup Tours Available
- Explore the ancient ruins of Choquequirao, the sister city of Machu Picchu.
- Travel past the recently uncovered ruins of Picha Unuyoc.
- Discover Machu Picchu at sunrise.
10 day trekking trip in Peru, visiting Cusco, Choquequirao Trek and Aguas Calientes. Read More
- Climb Mount Pisco, preferred by beginners wanting to hone their mountaineering skills.
- Try your newly acquired skills in Mount Chopicalqui.
- See the majestic mountains of the Peruvian Andes.
- Trek near to the third highest mountain in Peru, Ausangate Nevada, and climb high passes.
- Ascend the famous Rainbow Mountain (Mt Vinicunca) & see views of the Red Valley.
- Encounter local communities surrounded by impressive Andean landscapes.
- Bathe in the Lares hot springs in the heart of the Sacred Valley.
- Trek through local Quechuan communities teeming with centuries old traditions.
- Enjoy a homestay with a local family before heading on to Ollantaytambo & Machu Picchu.
- Climb Nevado Qampa, one of the famous mountains of the Ausangate region.
- Trek across a glacier & complete a small rock climb to summit Nevado Qampa.
- A great introduction to glacial climbing for first-time and amateur climbers.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results