- Walk with a retired NYPD officer who will guide you through the criminal past of NYC..
- Learn the turbulent histories of domestic and immigrant gangs in the Lower East Side..
- Learn the historical ‘crimeline’ of NYC, from immigrant gangs to white collar criminals..
- Discover the neighborhoods of Annapolis on an all-electric eCruiser
- Watch colonial era architecture
- Enjoy breath-taking views of Chesapeake Bay and Annapolis Harbor
- See the underbelly of Houston in its historic tunnel network
- Link up to some historic buildings without the light of day
- Take the hidden route to the city’s spectacular sights
Houston is a particularly awesome city to witness, but little do many know there lies... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Houston/Houston
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Get a taste of Europe with a lovely Dutch breakfast
- Taste your way through numerous famous multicultural districts
- See some of the historic and cultural sites unique to NYC
- Explore the Wynwood Art District
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes
- Hit some of Houston’s most historic watering holes
- Enjoy the ambience as you sample Market Square Park’s finest establishments
- Wine and dine at one of Houston’s oldest and finest locations
- Visit dive bars, restaurants and pubs that were a part of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Explore bars visited by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway & Charlie Chaplin.
- Interact with locals over drinks.
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Los Angeles/Los Angeles
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 79 3 hours View Tour
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market
- Explore the food scene in the University City neighborhood
- Get closer to the top 2 universities in the city through their food trucks
- Visit Drexel University with a local and check out its historic architecture
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US
- Visit the exciting South Street
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map
- Explore the fascinating food scene of Brooklyn
- Walk around the neighborhood with a local
- Visit popular family-run food stores in Brooklyn
- Mix history and taste with a visit to the Chinatown district
- Settle your spirit at America’s oldest Chinese temple
- Sample the ‘real’ San Francisco in the lazily cool North Beach
- Experience coffee and historic churches in the city’s stunning Old Town
- Stroll through the home of presidents, common law and dollar bills
- Feel your freedom in the surrounds of Independence National Park
- Explore the streets of Williamsburg with a local
- Become a craft beer expert
- Visit the coolest bars in Brooklyn
- Get into the holiday spirit in the heart of Philadelphia!.
- Enjoy a festive light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ.
- Learn all about Christmas traditions in Philadelphia from your local guide.
- Explore the city’s best-kept secret: the distinctly Irish flavor of Detroit’s oldest neighborhood
- Drool over Corktown’s best pubs and grubs, including a stop at the oh-so-official Detroit Institute of Bagels
- Grab yourself a bit of the ole Irish luck at the Gaelic League
- Taste LA’s amazing variety of food from across the globe
- Experience a range of cultures and tastes right there in one city
- Learn about how these enclaves came to exist and thrive
- Learn more about the history of brewing in Brooklyn with a local
- Visit 19th century brewery buildings which were once a part of Brewers Row
- Explore Brooklyn’s German neighbourhood
- Discover the inspiring, quirky, and fascinating history of one of the nation’s largest urban cultural parks.
- Uncover historical and architectural treasures hiding in plain sight.
- Explore a botanical garden’s vibrant collection of more than 2,100 plants.
- Sample some of Cincinnati’s famous foods at the historic Findlay Market and near Fountain Square.
- Stroll through two of Cincinnati’s most beautiful parks.
- Ride like a local as you hop on the streetcar, passing by some of the city’s amazing architecture.
- Get to know the uber-cool locals of the Mission
- Sample artisan donuts, Mexican pastries, tasty pies, and other delicious local snacks!
- Stroll by some of the Mission’s best street art and learn about its history from an expert local guide
- Discover some of the best pubs of Little Italy with your guide
- Sample award-winning craft brews
- Explore North Beach's boho pub scene
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results