- Cruise through Manhattan in a limo, sipping bubbly.
- Visit three exclusive nightlife hotspots.
- Forget door charges and waiting in long lines
- Visit up to 7 locations
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes
- Explore Greenwich village on a carefully-curated route through its best eateries.
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, cured meats, desserts & more.
- Enjoy the company of a local foodie guide who will give you the real New York experience.
- Explore the favourite local cocktail haunts in East Village NYC
- Learn interesting facts about the role of cocktails through America’s prohibition era
- Get pro shopping tips on choosing the best locally distilled spirits
- Explore the Wynwood Art District
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes
- Travel in luxury minibus.
- Visit California’s finest wineries.
- Excellent views of the beautiful Sonoma Countryside.
- Boutique Wineries in Sonoma AND Napa Valley
- Visit the tallest trees in Muir Woods
- Stop for lunch at Historic Sonoma Plaza
- Visit up to 8 locations on the tour
- Learn the fascinating history of cocktails, and sample them along the way
- Discover hidden gems where locals have been drinking for centuries
From US$ 120 4 hours View Tour
- Visit dive bars, restaurants and pubs that were a part of the Golden Age of Hollywood
- Explore bars visited by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway & Charlie Chaplin
- Interact with locals over drinks
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up... ... Read More
- Starts Los Angeles
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 79 3 hours View Tour
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl
- 3 and a half hour guided food tour of the Irish Channel neighborhood.
- Interesting tidbits about New Orleans' food, culture & history.
- 7 unique and incredible stops.
- Visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a journey through Hollywood
- Explore the Original Farmers Market and indulge in a delicious lunch
- Stroll along Rodeo Drive and stop at a popular bakery in Beverly Hills
- Check out some of the best street art on the planet at Wynwood Art District
- Enjoy mouht-watering tapas and signature cocktails at trendy bars
- Visit some of the top art galleries in the city
- Explore the food scene in the University City neighborhood
- Get closer to the top 2 universities in the city through their food trucks
- Visit Drexel University with a local and check out its historic architecture
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US
- Visit the exciting South Street
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map
- Explore the fascinating food scene of Brooklyn
- Walk around the neighborhood with a local
- Visit popular family-run food stores in Brooklyn
- Mix history and taste with a visit to the Chinatown district
- Settle your spirit at America’s oldest Chinese temple
- Sample the ‘real’ San Francisco in the lazily cool North Beach
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results