- History of Tea in London
- Tea Tasting
- Pairing it with snacks and cakes
- Learn about the murky history of the East End of London
- Hear stories about local characters, such as Jack The Ripper and The Elephant Man.
- See Street Art by world famous artists such as Banksy, Space Invader and C215
- History of Tea
- Tea tasting
- Difference between Chinese and Indian teas
- 2 hour Guided Walking Tour of Central London
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the most famous pier in England and discover some of its secrets.
- Explore the famous ‘lanes’ where independent and vintage stores mingle with sleek restaurants and funky street art.
- Gaze in wonder at the ravishing Royal Pavilion, used by George IV as a love nest to house his many mistresses.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results