- History of Tea in London
- Tea Tasting
- Pairing it with snacks and cakes
- Learn about the murky history of the East End of London
- Hear stories about local characters, such as Jack The Ripper and The Elephant Man.
- See Street Art by world famous artists such as Banksy, Space Invader and C215
- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the British Virgin Islands
- Stop to snorkel in deep caves and along reefs
- Anchor and jump aboard a floating bar
The British Virgin Islands are among the world’s most popular sailing destinations and you only... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tortola/Tortola
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 1,929 US$ 1,256 7 days View Tour
|Dec 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 30||Only 6 seats left|
- 2 hour Guided Walking Tour of Central London
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- History of Tea
- Tea tasting
- Difference between Chinese and Indian teas
- Bespoke tailor-made trip
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- See the most famous sighst London has to offer
- Learn about the popular HBO series, characters, filming and local history from your Maeste
- Get a glimpse of Castle Black
- Don’t look away, as Ned Stark beheads a deserter of the Night’s Watch
- Explore bohemian Soho and see why it’s one of the world’s most iconic districts.
- See where the greatest writers, musicians, artists, and actors have rubbed shoulders with royalty and regular folk for centuries.
- Enjoy a pint in John Lennon’s local, drop by the club where Marilyn Monroe famously escaped the paparazzi, and see where Jimi Hendrix played his first and final gigs in London.
- Explore the backstreets of historic Camden town and discover hidden street art
- See murals by leading London-based and international street artists
- See the fourth-most-visited area in London, home to the world-famous Stables Market
- Have the quintessential English experience! .
- Indulge in chocolates, cakes, and scones (with cream and jam), enjoyed over a cup of England’s finest tea.
- Visit the Queen’s own grocer and see the foods that are served at Buckingham Palace.
- Take in the festive sights and sounds of Christmas in London.
- Wander the winding cobbled streets of Covent Garden and visit one of the city’s most famous markets.
- Learn the fascinating history behind Ebenezer Scrooge and discover the true origins of Santa.
- Visit the most famous pier in England and discover some of its secrets.
- Explore the famous ‘lanes’ where independent and vintage stores mingle with sleek restaurants and funky street art.
- Gaze in wonder at the ravishing Royal Pavilion, used by George IV as a love nest to house his many mistresses.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results