UAE Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2018/2019
5 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 27 Reviews
- Dive into Emirati culture & UAE’s capital history
- Get mesmerized by the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Experience the Arab lifestyle at Heritage Village with lunch
- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and discover the Emirates' past.
- Drive through the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat islands and enjoy their beauty.
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque - one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Get inside tips from a local Emiarti Guide.
- Ideal choice for families.
- Private tour.
- Enjoy a traditional water taxi ride on the Dubai Creek
- Visit the spice market and the gold market
- Visit Dubai Museum and Jumeirah Mosque
- Sip Arabic coffee beside a Bedouin tent with our Emirati friend Abo and learn about life here before the great oil rush.
- Explore a triple bill of Dubai’s most atmospheric souks for gold, textiles, and spices with a local guide to help you shop.
- Unearth the heritage and culture of the old town and discover its art galleries, traditional handicrafts, and traditional Arabian coffee ceremonies.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results