- duration 14 days
- tour type Independent
- tour_type Independent tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the famous coastal town of Unawatuna
- See frescoes at Dambulla & Sigiriya Temples
- Take a jeep safari in Yala National Park
Embrace the rich cultural heritage and history of Sri Lanka by visiting its national parks, botanical gardens and awesome temples on this unforgettable 14-day adventure.
Day 1: Negombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2: Negombo - Sigiriya - Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 4: Dambulla - Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 5: Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 6: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Day 7: Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya - Yala National Park – Tissamaharama, Sri Lanka
Day 9: Tissamaharama - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 10: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 11: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 12: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 13: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 14: Unawatuna - Bandaranaike International Airport, Sri Lanka
- 13 nights in 2-star or 3-star hotels
- 13 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Airport transfers, A/C private vehicle
- Bandaranaike international airport transfers
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle throughout tour (not valid during Unawatuna free days)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary:
- - Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- - Matale Spice Garden
- - Dambulla Rock Temple
- - Temple of the Tooth Relic
- - Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden
- - Horton Plains National Park
- - Galle
- Polonnaruwa City Tour
- Habarana village bike tour
- Kandy City Tour
- Cultural Show
- Yala National Park Safari
- English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- Entrance fees, local taxes
- Entrance fee to:
- - Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- - Polonnaruwa
- - Minneriya National Park (entrance, tracker fee and jeep charges)
- - Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- - Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
- - Cultural Show
- - Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya
- - Horton Plains National Park (entrance, tracker fee and jeep charges)
- - Yala National Park (entrance, tracker fee and jeep charges)
- Government local taxes
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Video and camera permits for Kandy temple
- Travel insurance
- Holiday Single Supplement for 24&31Dec depending on the hotel category
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols