- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
Combine the iconic Uluru and Kings Canyon on this Mini Stay in Australia's Red Centre, tracing centuries of story-telling and the natural wonders which the land's Aboriginal caretakers have preserved.
Day 1: Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Sacred Sites and Sunset
Day 2: Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) - Kings Canyon
Day 3: Kings Canyon - Depart Alice Springs
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Uluru and from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uluru and Kings Canyon Unearthed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 930 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Uluru and Kings Canyon Unearthed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uluru and Kings Canyon Unearthed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.