- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- CITY TOUR in Alice Springs
- VISIT a camel farm, historic Telegraph Station, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Mataranka Thermal Springs
- VIEW sunset and sunrise at Uluru, crocodiles and birdlife, Aboriginal rock art, waterfalls in Litchfield National Park
- SEE vast cattle properties, Karlu Karlu (Devils Marbles)
Immerse yourself in the spiritual heart of Australia. Witness the grandeur of Uluru, connect with the local Anangu people and journey along the Stuart Highway from Alice Springs to the tropical north.
Day 1: Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock) (2 Nights)
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise - Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
Day 3: Ayers Rock - Kings Canyon
Day 4: Kings Canyon - Alice Springs (2 Nights)
Day 5: Alice Springs
Day 6: Alice Springs - Tennant Creek
Day 7: Tennant Creek - Katherine
Day 8: Katherine - Kakadu
Day 9: Kakadu - Darwin (2 Nights)
Day 10: Litchfield National Park
Day 11: Depart Darwin
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 6 dinners (including Connect with Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Uluru and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 135 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 23 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Outback Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.