- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Simpsons Gap, Standly Chasm, Curtin Springs Cattle Station, Royal Flying Doctor Service, School of the Air, Overland Telegraph Station
- VIEW sunrise and sunset at Uluru, West MacDonnell Ranges
- SCENIC DRIVE along the Mereenie Loop Road to Alice Springs
Delve into mesmerising rituals of the Anangu people during your discovery of Uluru and Australia's Outback, sharing in the spiritual connection they have had with this ancient land for millennia.
Day 1: Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Day 2: Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Kings Canyon
Day 3: Kings Canyon - Alice Springs (2 Nights)
Day 4: West MacDonnell Ranges
Day 5: Depart Alice Springs
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 4 dinners (including Connect with Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park and from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Australia - The Colour of Red tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Australia - The Colour of Red tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 02 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Outback Australia - The Colour of Red tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Australia - The Colour of Red tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.