- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Begin in the wilds of Mongolia, and explore the endless rolling steppe before continuing into Russia – first stop Irkutsk, to enjoy the wonders of the world's largest Lake. Still farther on, we find a historic city where Islamic and Orthodox architecture stands side by side. And in the distance, we discover Russia’s two grandest cities.
Day 1: Ulaanbaatar
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar and to Terelj National Park
Day 3: Terelj National Park
Day 4: Ulaanbaatar and across Mongolia
Day 5: Arrive Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 6: Lake Baikal
Day 7: Irkutsk and aboard the Trans Siberian Railway
Day 8: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 9: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 10: Welcome to Kazan
Day 11: Kazan and on to Moscow
Day 12: Hello Moscow!
Day 13: Moscow
Day 14: Moscow and to Velikiy Novgorod
Day 15: Velikiy Novgorod
Day 16: St. Petersburg
Days 17: St. Petersburg
Days 18: St. Petersburg
- 7 hotel (twin share)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share)2 Mongolian ger (shared)6 train (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 11 breakfasts 2 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Ulaanbaatar and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans Mongolian Discovery - Departing Ulaanbaatar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 171+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans Mongolian Discovery - Departing Ulaanbaatar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 76 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 75 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 75 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans Mongolian Discovery - Departing Ulaanbaatar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans Mongolian Discovery - Departing Ulaanbaatar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.