- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bike into the heart of Mongolia and meet its nomadic peoples
- Experience diverse landscapes, including the mountains of the Arkhanghai, open steppe, pine forests and the spectacular Orkhon Falls
- Camp under the stars on the steppe
- Explore the capital of Ulaanbaatar
The wilds of Mongolia have always sent out a call to those with an adventurous spirit. One of the true travelling frontiers, Mongolia offers an incredible experience for the adventure cyclist. An epic biking adventure across the Arkhangai Mountains, from the edge of the Gobi desert at Bayankhongor to the old Mongolian capital of Karakorum. Bike into the heart of Mongolia and meet its nomadic people. This is an off-roader's dream cycling through a diversity of landscapes, including the mountains of the Arkhangai, lush green grasslands, pine forests and the spectacular Orkhon Falls. The ride is fully supported, with camping under the stars when not in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia's capital. The sheer adventure makes this trip one of our favourites.
Day 1 : Join Ulaanbaatar
Day 2 : Ulaanbaatar City tour
Day 3 : Drive to Arvaikheer
Day 4 : Cycle the Asgat Valley
Day 5 : Cycle the Shargaljuut Valley
Day 6-8 : Crossing the Khangai Mountain Range
Day 9 : Cycle to Tsetserleg River Valley
Day 10 : Cycle to Tsenker Hot Springs
Day 11 : Cycle to Orkhon River Valley
Day 12 : Cycle to Karakorum
Day 13 : Return to Ulaanbaatar
Day 14 : In Ulaanbaatar, trip concludes
- Comfortable well located hotel in Ulaanbaatar & fully supported camping
- 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 13 dinners
- Private vehicles
- Expert guide, local guide, cooks and drivers
- Arrival transfer from airport
- Good quality well maintaned mountain bikes
- Bike tools and spare parts
- All water and snack food whilst cycling
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Medical kit
- Aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- International airfares & departure taxes
- Visa costs
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Bike Helmet and sleeping bag
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 134 today.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Remote Mongolia Cycle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Remote Mongolia Cycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Remote Mongolia Cycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.