- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Spend time exploring Mongolia with the nomads before joining the Naadam festivities and travelling on to Moscow.
Day 1: Welcome to Mongolia!
Day 2: To Kharkhorin
Day 3: To Orkhon Valley
Day 4: To Bayangobi
Day 5: Bayangobi
Day 6: Return to Ulaanbaatar
Day 7: Naadam Opening Ceremony
Day 8: Naadam Festival
Day 9: Board the Trans Siberian Railway
Day 10: Irkutsk and Lake Baikal
Day 11: Lake Baikal
Day 12: Return to Irkutsk and depart on the Trans Siberian Railway
Day 13: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 14: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 15: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 16: Moscow
Day 17: Moscow
Day 18: Moscow
- 6 hotel (twin share)4 Mongolian ger (shared)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share)5 train (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 13 breakfasts 3 lunches 5 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.All transfers including to and from the airport.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Ulaanbaatar and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Naadam Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 175+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Naadam Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Naadam Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Naadam Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.