- National parks
- Festivals and events
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Celebrate the Naadam Festival with the locals as remote Mongolia relives its finest traditions dating from the days of Genghis Khan and his ferocious nomadic warriors. Witness skilful displays of archery and wrestling, and colourful horseracing events during the nation’s most important festival.
Days 1: Arrive Ulaanbaatar
Day 2: Let the festivities commence!
Day 3: Naadam Festival
Day 4: Naadam Festival and to Bayangobi
Day 5: To Kharkhorin
Day 6: Khutsai National Park
Day 7: Return to Ulaanbaatar
Day 8: Ulaanbaatar
- 5 hotels (twin share) 4 nights Mongolian gers (shared) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays on this journey. Prices available on request.
- 9 breakfasts 2 lunches 4 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to/from Ulaanbaatar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Naadam Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Naadam Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Naadam Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Naadam Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.