- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the rugged and pristine beauty of rural Mongolia
- Stay with a local nomad family and learn about their culture
- Explore Terelj & Hustai National Parks by bike & horseback
Discover the incredible untouched nature of Mongolia and the local nomad culture on this 4-day adventure through national parks with mountain biking, horseback riding, a nomad culture show, and homestays with a local nomad family.
Day 1: Ulaan Baatar - Terelj, Mongolia
Day 2: Terelj, Mongolia
Day 3: Terelj, Mongolia
Day 4: Terelj - Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia
- Nomad family homestay
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- All transfers by private AC vehicle
- Ulaan Baatar airport pick-up & drop-off
- Cultural & wildlife experiences
- Terelj national park hiking & biking
- Nomadic culture show
- Hustai national park horseback riding
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Other meals/drinks
- Sleeping bag
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mongolia Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mongolia Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mongolia Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to a short tourist season, this trip is only available from June to September.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols