- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit GorkhiTerelj National Park
- Enjoy riding a camel in the Gobi Desert
- Relax in the hot springs of Tsenkher
- Search for Przewalski horses in Khustain Nuruu National Park
We will pick you up at the airport in Ulaanbaatar and drive you to the accommodation on the first day of the trip. Head for Terelj National Park, also known as Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, on the second day of the trip. Spend the next 6 days in the Gobi Desert, exploring this arid landscape and visiting nomadic families.
Drive up to Karakorum, once the capital of the great Mongolian empire that stretched from Europe to Asia, next. Relax in the hot springs of Tsenkher and visit Khustain Nuruu National Park, a conservation centre famous for its wild population of Przewalski horses, ancestors to all modern horse breeds. The tour comes to an end in Ulaanbaatar, where we will drop you off at the airport or the railway station for your onward journey.
Day 1: Ulaanbaatar arrival
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar - Terelj National Park - Ulaanbaatar
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar - central Gobi
Day 4: Central Gobi: Tsagaan Suvarga
Day 5: Central Gobi - southern Gobi
Day 6: Southern Gobi
Day 7: Southern Gobi
Day 8: Southern Gobi - central Gobi
Day 9: Central Gobi - Karakorum
Day 10: Tsenkher (hot springs)
Day 11: Tsenkher continues
Day 12: Tsenkher - Lake Ugii
Day 13: Lake Ugii - Khustain Nuruu National Park
Day 14: Khustain Nuruu National Park - Ulaanbaatar
Day 15: Ulaanbaatar departure
- Arrival and departure transfer. 4WD vehicles in the countryside and bus or minivan in the city area for transportation
- Only ger camp accommodation as per the itinerary included in the tour price. Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar to be booked by the travellers themselves
- All meals as per the itinerary. 1 litre of drinking water per day per person
- National park entrance fees
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- International/domestic flights
- Mongolia visa
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Save +US$ 87 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.