- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Mongolia home to the diverse landscapes and distinctive wildlife habitats
- Experience nomadic culture and vast, untouched landscapes
- Immerse yourself in a nomadic lifestyle far from traditional creature comforts
- Discover the spectacular and varied landscape of the Gobi Desert including lush valleys, fieryred desert cliffs and sand dunes
Day 1: Ulaanbaatar Arrival - Afternoon City Tour (d)
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar / Amarbayasgalant Monastery (b,l,d)
Day 3: Bulgan (b,l,d)
Day 4: Ugii Lake (b,l,d)
Day 5: Kharkhorin / Erdenezuu Monastery (b,l,d)
Day 6: Kharkhorin / Tsenkher Hot Spring (b,l,d)
Day 7: Orkhon Waterfall (b,l,d)
Day 8: Khujirt Hot Spring / Ruins Of The Ongi Monastery (b,l,d)
Day 9: Bayanzag / Flamming Cliffs (b,l,d)
Day 10: Khongoriin Els Sand Dunes / Khongor River (b,l,d)
Day 11: Yol Valley / Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park (b,l,d)
Day 12: South Gobi / Ulaanbaatar (b,l,d)
Day 13: Ulaanbaatar Departure (b)
- Stay at excellent hand-selected high-quality accommodation in central location or adjacent to monuments or strategically at the edge of a wilderness.
- Excellent 4* hotel in the city – 2 nights
- Deluxe ger with en-suite bathroom with shower and air-conditioner camps in countryside trip - 10 nights
- 12 nights’ accommodation based on double/twin occupancy with daily breakfasts
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners: B=12 breakfast; L=11 lunch; D=12 dinner
- One way internal flight back to Ulaanbaatar
- Transportation in the countryside (4-wheel drive on Japanese jeep)
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- All airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- For a group of more than 10 people, on top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced tour director. He or she will oversee your entire journey, accompany you every day and connect you to the people, places and encounters in a way you’ll never forget.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with maximum 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary
- All entrance and monument fees as per itinerary
- Cultural performance
- Local Government fees& taxes
- A Unique & Varied Dining Experience
- Any international flights to Ulaanbaatar and from Gobi gurvan saikhan national park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 13-day Mongolia Tour: A Land Of Mystic Serene Steppes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 180+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 13-day Mongolia Tour: A Land Of Mystic Serene Steppes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
13-day Mongolia Tour: A Land Of Mystic Serene Steppes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 13-day Mongolia Tour: A Land Of Mystic Serene Steppes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.