- Visit one of the most mysterious places on the planet – Chernobyl Exclusive Zone.
- Walk through the abandoned streets of the town of Pripyat.
- Discover an impressive military object Duga-3, known as the ‘Russian Woodpecker”.
- Learn the facts about the history of Jewish community in Kiev.
- Visit Babi Yar and discover information about the tragedy.
- Get to know which famous Jewish people contributed to the culture of Kiev.
- See Vorontsov Palace, the Odessa residence of Count Vorontsov
- Walk at the city garden, the city's first green oasis
- Admire the architecture of the Opera and Ballet Theatre
- Learn the techniques of making traditional Ukrainian Easter Egg – Pysanka.
- Discover beautiful samples of the pysankas from different regions of Ukraine.
- Find out what colors and symbols are used in the decoration of the pysanka.
- Explore the amazing world where very few humans live.
- Enjoy this tour in a safe manner - the radiation levels are within normal limits.
- See a museum, Elias church, park of glory, a river port and a memorial.
- Cycle through the picturesque parks of Kiev with a friendly guide.
- Enjoy a safe ride on the separate bike path, avoiding the cars and pedestrians.
- Discover such popular city attractions as Pedestrian Bridge, Mariinsky Park and Trukhaniv.
- You will explore Odessa's city center and its famous monuments
- Visit the centers of Greek, Jewish, Arabic, Armenian, and German culture
- Learn more about Odessa history and traditions
- Enjoy a panoramic orientation tour around Odessa by coach
- Explore the balconies, galleries, and halls of the Opera House
- Discover the site of the Potemkin Steps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results