Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy a family-friendly safari experience.
- See native wildlife including wild animals and birds.
- Includes and informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest.
- Search for the elusive tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth N.P..
- Spend a magical hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
SaveUS$ 271From US$ 5,425 10 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Experience gorilla tracking in the famous national park.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Trek through the mysterious African jungle.
- Spot wildlife on game drives and boat rides.
- Experience chimpanzee tracking.
- Hike to the top of Murchison Falls.
- Game drives in Kidepo Valley National Park.
- Amazing boat cruise.
- Have the experience of a lifetime Gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
- Go game driving and search for the famous tree-climbing lions.
- Experience a unique viewpoint on a hot air balloon safari.
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Explore Murchison Falls National Park.
- See a variety of wildlife in one of Uganda's largest national parks.
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Nile.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
Highlights5% off Today
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Feb 1||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 15||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results