Looking for available travel experts
- Watching the mighty mountain goriallas.
- Boat cruise through the Kazinga channel.
- Explore the top attractions of Kampala such as Nakasero Market, Taxi Park & more.
- Visit the popular Mandela football stadium and Uganda Martyrs Shrine.
- Learn more about grassroot initiatives by exploring projects undertaken by two local NGOs.
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat.
- Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
From US$ 4,299 10 days View Tour
|Oct 19||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 10 seats left|
- Visit the Gaddafi National Mosque, the only skyscraper mosque in Uganda.
- Discover the Lubiri Palace to learn about ancient kingdoms of Uganda.
- Hear stories of the achievements and struggles of East African refugees.
- Discover the Buganda Kings Palace and explore the artificial lake.
- Explore bustling markets, a Hindu temple and the Taxi Park..
- Become a part of a local initiative trying to improve living conditions in the slum.
- Visit THETA to see how traditional and modern medicine work together in Uganda.
- Discover the history of Buganda by visiting the court of justice, parliament and palace.
- Talk to a local blacksmith as you explore the Owino and Nakasero markets.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
From US$ 3,099 7 days View Tour
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
|Nov 30||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results