- Tracking of the gorillas.
- Boat Cruise.
- Game drives.
- Close up views of Chimpanzees and Colobus Monkeys, and if lucky, Mountain Gorillas.
- Visit a true African Jungle with dense undergrowth and vegetation.
- Marvel at views from the summit of Margherita Peak (5109m).
- Trek in the UNESCO World Heritage listed Rwenzori Mountains, a source of the River Nile.
- Discover remote alpine valleys and glacial landscapes.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 13 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|May 10||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 4 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results