Uganda Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
6 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 13 Reviews
- See a mountain gorilla up close and personal..
- Search for chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest Reserve..
- Opt to raft the White Nile River.
SavingUS$ 564From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,785 9 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Get up close and personal with mountain gorillas in their backyard..
- Learn about gorillas during a lecture from one of the head wardens of Volcanoes National Park..
- Enjoy a local lunch at the G Adventures-supported Nyamirambo Women's Centre..
SavingUS$ 2,141From US$ 7,449 US$ 5,308 9 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Aug 2||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 6||Only 6 seats left|
- See the seven hills that make up Kampala.
- Visit the King's Palace, King's Lake, Royal Mile, and the New Scottish Parliament.
- Experience the Bahai temple, the Gaddaffi mosque, Museums & Markets.
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat.
- Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
SavingUS$ 215From US$ 4,084 10 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 10 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results