Uganda Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
3 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 13 Reviews
- See a mountain gorilla up close and personal..
- Search for chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest Reserve..
- Opt to raft the White Nile River.
SavingUS$ 675From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,674 9 days View Tour
|May 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 28||Only 6 seats left|
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Get up close and personal with mountain gorillas in their backyard..
- Learn about gorillas during a lecture from one of the head wardens of Volcanoes National Park..
- Enjoy a local lunch at the G Adventures-supported Nyamirambo Women's Centre..
SavingUS$ 2,295From US$ 6,849 US$ 4,554 9 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 1 seat left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results