Looking for available travel experts
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi forest..
- Queen Elizabeth National Park- 2 Days Wildlife Safari.
- River Rafting and See the Source of the Nile.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Enjoy fascinating game drive into the wild.
- Check out unique wildlife scenes from an exciting boat safari.
- Stand on the Equator line, a moment worth capturing on your cameras.
- The spread of wildlife on this 6-day of adventure is superb.
- An included lecture on the rhino re-introduction project at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary provides excellent insight into one of Uganda’s great conservation efforts.
- Every traveller booked onto this adventure results in a donation towards East Africa Wildlife Society.
SavingUS$ 134From US$ 2,556 6 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 9 seats left|
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat.
- Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
SavingUS$ 215From US$ 4,084 10 days View Tour
|Nov 9||Only 10 seats left|
|Dec 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
|Nov 30||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results