Looking for available travel experts
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest.
- White water rafting from the source of the River Nile.
- Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Spend two days trekking (with an optional third) through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas.
- Both Gorilla Permits are included in the trip price!.
- Travelling in an intimate group of maximum eight passengers allows for greater mobility and more face time with your local guide and expert conservationists..
The feeling of laying eyes on a family of rare mountain gorillas in the wild ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Entebbe/Kampala View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 384From US$ 7,675 9 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 6 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Mar 15||10+ seats left|
|Apr 19||10+ seats left|
- The spread of wildlife on this 6-day of adventure is superb.
- An included lecture on the rhino re-introduction project at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary provides excellent insight into one of Uganda’s great conservation efforts.
- Every traveller booked onto this adventure results in a donation towards East Africa Wildlife Society.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,690 6 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results